Friday, March 22, 2013

Introducing Me

Tamar [tuh-mar] - daughter of Derick Sr. and Tomika, and ONLY sister of Derick Jr. and Derell.  Possessor of strong faith in the one and only true God.  A young lady who has many dreams to accomplish before she gets too old.  A lover of traveling who desires to visit every continent (I'm still on the fence about Antarctica) and every single state.  A diligent student who gets her work done so that she can do what she wants in the future, not just what she has to do.  An optimist who definitely prefers to see the glass as half-full.  A pink enthusiast.

Fun Fact:  My name means "palm tree," so that means that I am strong.  I may bend and sway during a storm, but I never break.

I know that a lot of people say this, and it may be considered a cliche, but I truly am a lover of life.  I'm just so excited about everything that life has to offer, especially all of the different cultures and places to experience! I'm anticipating so many fabulous things in my future!!!

So, that is a basic definition of who Tamar is. . . not Tamar-uh, not Tay-mar, and absolutely not Tomorrow.  I still don't understand how people add an "a" to the end of my name.  I guess my parents got it wrong when they named me. . .nah, that's not it.  :-)


Oh, and another thing. .  .this self-definition blog reminds me of Nick Jonas' song, "Introducing Me."  Doo doo, doo do doo do doo...
#CampRock2  #NickJonasIsCute

4 comments:

  1. Tamar, I can absolutely tell that you love life, and I love that about you. Your personality is evident in this post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tammy, you're such a positive polly :)

    ReplyDelete